Eyeing to visit the underwater world in Sentosa, Singapore?
This review help you on what things to do and see at S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore.
Actually, there are many attractive and colourful ocean creatures you can see in the aquarium.
So, let me share with you the colourful ocean creatures by pictures with helpful information for easier understanding.
Dubbed as the largest oceanarium in the world, Southeast Asia (S.E.A) Aquarium is one of Singapore’s most-visited and recognized leisure spots.
The question you might ask:
How do I get to the S.E.A. Aquarium in Sentosa Island?
Don’t worry, here is the comprehensive guide to show you how to go to S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore in multiple ways.
These include the fastest and easiest way to get there.
You’ll know all of them by pictures with detailed instructions to help you reach the aquarium easily and conveniently.
Other than this, I’ll let you know how to bypass the long queues at ticketing counter of the aquarium to save your time.
In short, I’ll share all my personal experiences, tips and how to get there in this blog to help you maximize your aquarium trip.
Without further delay, let’s start to explore the amazing aquarium in Sentosa, Singapore. 🙂
Visitor Information and Smart Way to Buy Aquarium Ticket
S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore Ticketing Booth
The S.E.A. Aquarium starts opening at 10:00 until 19:00.
However, expect that the place would not only be crowded by marine animals but more so with human beings!
There seems to be no shortage of people who wish to tour the place every day.
Plus, you can anticipate in sharing the oceanic view with visitors from all over the world!
*Please check the official website of S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore if you like to know the latest opening time.
Normal Ticket Prices
Adult (13 – 59): SGD $40
Child (4 – 12): SGD $29
Senior (60+): SGD $29
Highly suggested to buy your S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore ticket online. Here’s why:
If you wish to save more time and effort, then booking the ticket online is the best answer.
You’ll save yourself from the storm of visitors queuing to buy their tickets.
Clearly, you’re good to go as soon as you reach the place. No more waiting game!
You can booked the ticket online from Klook, a world-leading travel booking platform and also a well-known authorized online seller of S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore.
Klook is very popular among travellers eyeing for discounted rates on attraction tickets as well as helping them to skip the queues at ticketing counter.
The online ticket that you booked from them allow you enter the S.E.A. Aquarium with just your mobile phone.
Upon entry, just present the printed or soft copy ticket, and ta-da―you’ll be inside the underwater world in no time.
Less hassle and more time to explore the aquarium!
In addition, you’ll get an extra 10% discount compared to buy the ticket on-site. Plus, the ticket is open-dated.
It remains valid for a few months, in contrast to over-the-counter tickets that are only valid for that particular day.
You can choose your preferred day of visit within the stipulated ticket dates.
Check out the link below to know more about the online ticket of S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore.
By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore Map and Helpful Tips
Guide Map and Time Required to Spend at S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore
The S.E.A. Aquarium itself is a charm like no other.
It houses the most stunning sights of marine attraction―from vibrant corals to various fish species.
A walk around the enormous underwater world in Singapore is a pleasing excursion that will take three, worthwhile hours.
Once you enter the premises, you might get intimidated with the abundance of attractions.
Better yet, get a free S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore Map at the brochure display rack near the entry gate.
This map will guide you navigate the aquarium efficiently and effectively.
You can also download the S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore Map.
So, it’s high time for you to prepare your S.E.A. Aquarium tour and make it one for the books!
Take Pictures with Mascots
But of course, this massive aquarium takes on some adorable surprises, making it a hit for people of all ages.
There are mascots walking around the Ocean Dome, adding more amusement to your trip!
Greeting you are the bubbly Sam the Shark and the cheerful Mai the Manta Ray!
They’re down to give you the warmest embrace and full-length photographs of your favor.
Plus, the lighting inside the aquarium is geared to give you great quality photos.
There’s definitely no age limit in interacting with them!
Kids and adults are welcome to socialize with these huge, friendly, and engaging mascots.
See them every 12:30 and 14:30 and bring home a picture or two as a souvenir!
Admission and Re-entry
The ticket for the S.E.A. aquarium lasts for the entire operating hours of the day, which makes your trip totally worth it.
If you plan to leave the S.E.A. Aquarium, just to remember to get a hand stamp at the exit gate.
So, you can re-enter the premises again by showing your hand stamp and tickets.
What Things to Do and See at S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore?
First things first, this destination fits those who are searching for marine life entertainment and education at the same time.
But you need to prepare yourself with what lies ahead―over the 100,000 sea creatures treading along the waters!
Yep, the S.E.A. Aquarium is too big of a place to be staying around in one area.
Explore the entire destination and get enthralled by each sea animal!
After all, you’re inside the world’s largest aquarium, so might as well make your stay worthwhile and fun.
Let’s get this virtual tour started and fuel your excitement to the fullest!
Wander around the most celebrated marine habitats
There are around 7 habitats speckled within this magical aquarium.
Each habitat shelters a multitude of unique species that are all impressive.
Lots of valuable information and insights are plastered on the huge exhibits so that you’ll learn while gazing at the marine abundance.
In addition to that, there are lots of different zones which classify the sea inhabitants.
Uncover every habitat and share an intimate moment with your favorites!
Shark Seas Habitat
Feeding Time: Tuesday and Thursday (15:30)
Take your time in the Shark Seas Habitat and learn more about these scary yet highly inquisitive sea creatures!
Different exhibits of shark information, protection, and conservation are showcased along the area.
In this place, you can witness some of the wildest sea predators like the Nurse Shark and the Hammerhead Shark.
Together with a friend or family, witnessing different water animals feed on their prey is the best way to learn about their interesting nature.
These hunters have a wide selection of food to choose from, depending on what kind of species and environment they belong to.
Fortunately, the sharks on display do not feed on humans, contrary to the common misconception!
It’s true though that fishes and other smaller sharks are some of the sharks’ usual preys.
With its sharp 360-degree vision, the Hammerhead Shark might share with you some intimate stare through the glass.
Just don’t freak out and enjoy the moment!
And, if you are searching for a closer and more daring experience with them, you can give the Shark Encounter a try.
It’s a bold chance to go face-to-face with some of the ocean’s largest creatures.
This is one of the special experiences offered in the aquarium, so take this chance to be with some of the ocean’s biggest predators.
Live Coral Habitat
Be captivated with the vibrancy of coral reefs and the abundance of colorful fishes.
These reefs are even more enlivened by the sight of fishes going to and from their way.
Here, you won’t have a hard time spotting the iconic dory look-alike with the swarm of Blue Tang in the reefs.
The spawn of Unicornfish and White-Barred Boxfish also make the habitat more exciting!
Among others, you can also share glances with the likes of the Mauritius Triggerfish, Globefish, and Surgeonfish.
To give you a glimpse of the breathtaking Live Coral Habitat, check out the video below.
Central and South American Habitat
The habitat’s replication of a natural rainforest environment will make you feel as though you are plunged into a real tropical rainforest!
Feast your eyes with the contrast of fishes tailing by, and bless your ears with the relaxing freshwater vibes.
Altogether you will hear the flow of water, the movement of the leaves, and the sound of the sea creatures!
Joining them are the Spanish Flag, Vermilion Rockfish, Whitespotted Filefish, Discus Fish, Angelfish, and the Honeycomb Cowfish.
These fish species move freely in their habitat, making the whole ambiance, with its beautiful rock formations, a beautiful sight to enjoy.
Better yet, don’t miss spying on the lethal Blue Poison Arrow Frog!
Tiny they may be, but they’re considered as the most poisonous animals of the aquarium.
Even their large predators have nothing on their lethality!
Australian Sea Dragons
Sea Dragons are among the most unique and interesting marine creatures in the aquarium.
These fascinating sea animals love to play hide and seek.
Discovering them might get really tricky since they usually camouflage using their leaf-like built.
Their intricate structure allows them to blend easily.
However, you can usually track them in leafy and sandy areas.
Just make sure to keep your eyes on focused and steady!
Open Ocean Habitat
Feeding Time: Tuesday to Sunday (16:00)
Welcome to the dwelling of the ocean’s giants!
Residing here are the Giant Manta Ray, Goliath Grouper, Zebra Shark, Reef Manta Ray, Yellow-banded Sweetlips, and 40,000 fishes more!
As you watch through the massive viewing panel, you’ll get dwarfed in no time by these enormous creatures.
Weighing more than 250,000 kg and is 700mm thick, the enormous viewing panel lets you experience the most ocean-like encounter in the habitat.
It’s like watching inside an IMAX theatre, but with real-life creatures.
The view you can get from the panel is a total bewilderment.
It provides an impressive sight of massive sea predators with clear marine movements.
Examine how these sea giants mix along with the crowd of fishes of diverse 120 species!
The biggest of all habitats, the Open Ocean is simply a kaleidoscopic depiction of the real aquatic life.
Though there are plenty of marine creatures on display, the jellyfish exudes that dream-like feels that can’t be missed.
The delicate movements of a jellyfish will put you in a slight state of hypnosis.
Varying from Blue Blubber Jellyfish to Moon Jellies and Pacific Sea Nettle, what they create is an effortlessly time-stopping scene.
Just don’t get too spellbound or you’ll forget the rest of the habitats!
Watch the video below and be virtually mesmerized by the enthralling jellyfish movements.
It’s almost impossible to let these giant crabs out of your sight.
Unlike the fishes swimming around, you’ll picture these sea titans in a completely relaxed position.
Normally, a Giant Spider Crab sits on top of the rocks along with other crabs of its kind.
Once in a while, they’ll walk slowly around their habitat and may not even bat an eye when staring at you.
But don’t let its ruthless structure and glare scare you―these omnivorous creatures are a lot less cold-blooded than you think.
Living with the Giant Spider Crab is also the Puget Sound King Crab.
Compared to the former, the Puget Sound King crabs are much smaller in size.
Schooling Fish Habitat
This habitat is among the top highlights of your entire S.E.A. aquarium visit!
It’s filled with a graphic manifold of fishes that swiftly pass by each other.
To name them are the tiny Yellow Striped Scads and Indian Mackerel.
Their petite bodies are made visibly huge when they gather by group!
Indo-pacific Bottlenose Dolphin
Feeding Time: Weekdays: 14:30, Weekends: 11:30 and 14:30
Once you see those charming dorsal fins, you know you’re faced with one of the most intelligent aquatic animals!
The Indo-pacific Bottlenose is a smart and good-natured dolphin that will immediately win your heart.
With its thin beak, slender body, and its total outgoing and friendly character, this creature is an entertaining sight to behold, especially when performing!
To top that, these dolphins also have incredible hearing skills.
While inside the place, give a few of your sweet greetings to know they’re appreciated!
Coral Garden Habitat
Feeding Time: Daily: 12:00
Uncover the life of corals in this habitat bursting with colors!
This place will literally keep your attention busy with all the vivid coral reefs swaying in beautiful rhythm.
You’ll be amazed by the number of inhabitants in the reefs―more than 5,000 colorful fishes, including the likes of Majestic Angelfish, Moorish Idol, and Clownfish.
With 110 species dwelling in the reefs, there’s just too much to see!
It will be exactly like watching a scene from the timeless Finding Nemo film.
The diversity of fishes in the reefs, including the popular Pufferfish, will surely feed your love for marine life.
Kids and young-at-heart adults have the opportunity to make close interactions with some adorable star-shaped creatures!
In this area, sea stars are some of the cute life forms you can touch.
Be patient when waiting for your turn though because loads of people are also eager to meet them.
When touching them, do remember to be gentle!
During the entire course of your stay at the Coral Garden Habitat, you’ll find yourself wanting to know more about every marine species.
Sea Dragon & Seahorse
Witnessing the supple movements of the sea dragons and seahorses is enough to get you fascinated.
Though these species are only a few in numbers, their distinct and colorful structure draws a lot of attention.
The Leafy Seadragon and the Weedy Seadragon are two of what you can see in the oceanarium.
Also guaranteed to bring you visual excitement is the Estuarine seahorse as well as the Tiger-tailed seahorse.
Sure enough, it may take time to find them because of their tiny size.
But spotting them will actually help you become more observant of the spectacle going on in the waters.
Moreover, seahorses are petite but loyal―these creatures choose and stay with only one mate for the rest of their lives!
Feeding Time: Tuesday to Sunday (14:00)
Strolling along the aquarium is almost like diving under the deepest waters—the only difference is that you’re travelling by land and not by water!
In this habitat, you can find a sunken ship that serves as an abode to diverse marine creatures.
These are from 800 species across the planet, which gathers in vivid, large groups.
Among them, you find the rare and striking moray eels.
Usually, you’ll spot most of them rising from crevices, which they consider as their hideaways.
Be one of those visitors who get enveloped by their snake-like movements!
Or catch them do their predating tactics using their alien jaws.
Aside from the moray eels, other schools of fishes create their homes within the sunken ship.
How to go to S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore by MRT Train and Sentosa Express Monorail? (The Fastest and Easiest Way)
Quick Guide to Singapore Aquarium (MRT Train + Sentosa Express)
- Take the North East Line or Circle Line to HarbourFront MRT Station because this is the nearest MRT Station to S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore.
- When you get down at HarbourFront MRT Station, walk out the Exit E for VivoCity Shopping Mall and Sentosa Express.
- Then, take the escalators up to the Level 3 of VivoCity.
- Buy your Sentosa Express ticket from the ticketing counter which is located at Level 3 of VivoCity. The price is SGD $4 and you’re allowed to pay by Cash or Credit Card.
- Ride the Sentosa Express Monorail from VivoCity Station to Resorts World Station at the Level 3 of VivoCity.
- After you get off at the Resorts World Station, follow the signposts for S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore in Sentosa Island. (Refer here for a very detailed guide to Singapore Aquarium with pictures)
*For those who have EZ-Link Card, you just need to scan your card at the entry gate of VivoCity Station for you to get on the monorail directly. You don’t need to buy Sentosa Express ticket.
Sentosa Express Operating Hours: 07:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Time Required (one-way) = VivoCity Station to Resorts World Station + Resorts World Station to Singapore Aquarium
= 3 minutes + 5 minutes
= 8 minutes
Total Travel Cost = HarbourFront MRT Station to Singapore Aquarium via Sentosa Express
= SGD $4
*You’re free to ride Sentosa Express Monorail in Sentosa Island and also free for the return trip.
The Detailed Guide to Singapore Aquarium with Pictures (MRT Train + Sentosa Express)
1. Board the North East Line or Circle Line to HarbourFront MRT Station.
Once you alight at HarbourFront MRT Station, look for the Exit E.
Follow the signpost for Sentosa Express.
You should go straight and up the staircases and then turn left.
2. After turned left, go up the escalator.
3. Continue up the escalator until you reach the Level 3.
4. Once you reach the Level 3, make a u-turn.
5. After make a u-turn, you will see the Sentosa Express Ticket Counter on ahead.
You can buy the monorail ticket at the counter in order to get on the Sentosa Express Monorail.
The monorail fare is SGD $4 per person.
The Sentosa Express ticket can be paid by cash, NETS and credit cards.
You are completely free to take the Sentosa Express Monorail in Sentosa Island and even go back from Sentosa Island.
If you have EZ-Link Card, you can skip the queue to buy monorail ticket.
You can directly use your EZ-Link Card to access the Sentosa Express by scanning your card at the entry gate of VivoCity Station.
6. Scan your Sentosa Express ticket or EZ-Link Card at the boarding gate of VivoCity Station.
Sentosa Express Monorail Line
7. Board the Sentosa Express Monorail at VivoCity Station to Resorts World Station.
8. Get off at Resorts World Station and then go down the escalator.
9. After went down the escalator, follow the signboard for S.E.A. Aquarium.
10. Continue straight until you see the water fountain.
11. Keep left lane and then go straight on at the water fountain.
12. You will see the signpost for S.E.A. Aquarium again. Follow the signpost instruction, continue straight and pass the Candylicious store (Selling Chocolates and Candies) on your left.
13. Continue along the walking trail.
14. Go straight and then turn left.
15. Now, you will spot the S.E.A. Aquarium on ahead. Keep right you will find the S.E.A. Aquarium ticket booth.
16. You will see the ticketing booth on your right where you can buy the S.E.A. Aquarium tickets at there but expect long queue up.
Want to skip the long waiting lines at the ticketing booth of S.E.A. Aquarium?
Pretty easy, just buy your aquarium ticket online from Klook, a trusted and famous travel booking platform as well as certified online seller of S.E.A. Aquarium.
After purchased your ticket from them, you’ll receive a soft copy ticket.
You can use that soft copy ticket to enter the aquarium directly by just showing it through your smartphone.
Another way is you can print out the online ticket to enter the aquarium.
No need to waste your time to queue up at the ticketing booth for buying entrance ticket.
Plus, the online ticket that you booked from Klook can give you an extra 10% discount compared to buy at ticketing booth. 🙂
Know more about the online ticket of S.E.A. Aquarium through the link below:
17. Go straight and soon you’ll discover the entrance of S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore on your left.
18. Hooray! Get ready to enjoy one of the best S.E.A. Aquarium in the world. 🙂
How to go back to HarbourFront MRT Station from S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore by Sentosa Express?
- Walk to Resorts World Station from S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore.
- Board the Sentosa Express Monorail from Resorts World Station to VivoCity Station.
- You need to alight at VivoCity Station and then walk out the exit gate.
- Then, go down the escalator to Level 1 of VivoCity.
- When you arrived at the Level 1 of VivoCity, you’ll spot the HarbourFront MRT Station on your right-hand side.
*It’s just the opposite way how you get to Singapore aquarium via Sentosa Express.
How to reach S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore via MRT Train and Sentosa Boardwalk?
Sentosa Boardwalk between VivoCity and Sentosa Island
Quick Guide to Singapore Aquarium (MRT Train + Sentosa Boardwalk)
- Catch the North East Line or Circle Line to HarbourFront MRT Station.
- Once you reached the HarbourFront MRT Station, head to the Exit E for VivoCity Shopping Mall and Sentosa Boardwalk.
- You need to take the escalators up to Level 1 of VivoCity.
- Follow the signposts for “The Promenade Sentosa Boardwalk” at the Level 1 of VivoCity.
- The signposts will lead you to the Sentosa Boardwalk.
- Go through the Sentosa Boardwalk.
- After passed the Sentosa Boardwalk, follow the signposts for S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore in Sentosa Island.
- The signposts will lead you to S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore. (Refer here for a very detailed guide to Singapore Aquarium with pictures)
Sentosa Boardwalk Operating Hours: 24 Hours
Time Required (one-way) = Sentosa Boardwalk to Singapore Aquarium
= 14 minutes
Total Travel Cost = HarbourFront MRT Station to Singapore Aquarium via Sentosa Boardwalk
*Entry fees to Sentosa Island is Free!
The Detailed Guide to Singapore Aquarium with Pictures (MRT Train + Sentosa Boardwalk)
1. Take the North East Line or Circle Line to HarbourFront MRT Station.
After you get off at HarbourFront MRT Station, take the Exit E.
Follow the direction board for Sentosa Boardwalk.
You need to walk straight and go up the staircases, then turn left.
2. After turned left, go up the escalator to Level 1 in VivoCity.
3. After went up the escalator, keep on the left lane and continue straight.
4. Follow the signpost for The Promenade Sentosa Boardwalk on ahead.
5. Go straight on until you get to the cross-junction. At the cross-junction turn left.
6. Continue straight ahead.
7. Keep going straight.
8. Walk out the glass door and then keep on the left-lane.
9. Now, you’ll find the pedestrian walkway connected to the Sentosa Island which they called it as Sentosa Boardwalk.
Slight left and then go straight ahead.
10. You will see the signboard of Sentosa Boardwalk on your left as you walk toward the pedestrian walkway (Sentosa Boardwalk).
11. Now, you’re located in Sentosa Boardwalk. Walk straight on and you only have 545 meter away from Sentosa Island.
The Sentosa Boardwalk is installed by moving walkways in order to reduce your walking steps.
In addition, the Sentosa Boardwalk is sheltered so that you don’t need to worry about raining and sunny day. Quiet convenient but need to walk. 🙂
12. Continue straight, you only have 120 meter away from Sentosa Island.
13. When you arrived at the end of the Sentosa Boardwalk, the visitor information counter is located on your left.
Grab a free map of Sentosa Island at the counter to help you easy to navigate around in Sentosa Island.
14. Continue along this walking trail.
15. Turn right after the entry gate.
16. After turned right at the entry gate, you will discover the signpost for S.E.A. Aquarium. Follow the instruction given by the signpost for S.E.A. Aquarium. It will lead you to the aquarium.
17. Stay on the right-lane.
18. Go straight, you will see the staircases on your left soon.
19. Go up the staircases when you see the it on your left.
20. Next, you will spot the S.E.A. Aquarium building on your right. Go toward that direction.
21. Walk straight ahead for the entrance of aquarium. If you haven’t got your aquarium tickets, the ticketing booth is located on your right-hand side.
22. After bought the S.E.A. Aquarium tickets, go straight to prepare line-up to enter the aquarium.
23. Wow! Start to explore one of the well-known S.E.A. Aquarium in the world. 🙂
How to get back to HabourFront MRT Station from S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore via Sentosa Boardwalk?
- Walk to the Sentosa Boardwalk in Sentosa Island. It’s just the opposite direction how you walk to Singapore aquarium.
- Cross the Sentosa Boardwalk.
- After crossed the Sentosa Boardwalk, the entrance of VivoCity is just located on your left-hand side.
- You should walk into the VivoCity.
- Then, follow the signposts for MRT Train inside the VivoCity which will guide you to HarbourFront MRT Station.
*It’s just the opposite way how you get to Singapore aquarium via Sentosa Boardwalk.
How to get to S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore by MRT Train and Cable Car?
Want to enjoy the picturesque views when you travel from Singapore to S.E.A. Aquarium in Sentosa Island?
Then, ride the cable car is the great choice for you to get to S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore.
The below photos are snapped when board the cable car from HarbourFront Cable Car Station (in Singapore) to Sentosa Cable Car Station (in Sentosa Island).
Singapore Cable Car Operating Hours: 8:45 AM – 10:00 PM (Last Boarding is 9:30 PM)
Time Required (one-way) = HarbourFront Cable Car Station to Singapore Aquarium
= 28 minutes
Total Travel Cost = HarbourFront Cable Car Station to Singapore Aquarium via Cable Car
= SGD $35 (Buy at Ticketing Counter)/ SGD $24.50 (If buy the Ticket Online)
*The price is for 2-way cost. You can check here if you wish to buy ticket online from Klook to enjoy cheaper rate.
*There is no one-way ticket for cable car. They only offer round-trip ticket.
The Detailed and Visual Guide to Singapore Aquarium (MRT Train + Cable Car)
Guide to S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore via Cable Car
1. First, take the North East Line or Circle Line to HarbourFront MRT Station.
You should go out the Exit B when you arrived at HarbourFront MRT Station.
After walked out the ticket gate at the Exit B, you need to turn left.
2. Then, turn right and then go straight.
3. Continue straight and soon you’ll see the escalator on ahead.
4. You should take the escalator up.
5. Heading straight and then take the escalator up again.
6. After that, turn right and go straight.
7. Continue straight and walk through the link bridge.
8. Take the escalator down.
9. Slight to the right and then go straight.
10. You should turn left now.
11. Keep going straight. You’ll arrive HarbourFront Cable Car Station soon.
12. Walk down the stairs and then go straight ahead.
13. Go straight a little bit and then turn right for Harbourfront Tower 2.
The cable car ticketing counter is located at the Level 1 and the boarding station is located at the Level 15 of the Harbourfront Tower 2.
14. Once you enter the Harbourfront Tower 2, the ticketing counter just on ahead.
The cable car ticket prices are SGD $35 for Adult (13 and above) and SGD $25 for Child (4-12) if you buy it at the ticketing counter.
*There is no one-way ticket for cable car. They only offer round-trip ticket.
Therefore, the smart solution is buying your cable car tickets in advance via Klook to get 30% cheaper than you buy the tickets at the counter.
Pretty easy, after booked your tickets from Klook, just print it out or show the soft copy vouchers to the staff at the ticketing counter for you to collect the physical tickets.
Here’s the link for you to:
Always keep your cable car tickets properly because you need to show the staff every time you ride the cable car.
15. After got your cable car tickets, take the lift to the Level 15 to board Mount Faber Line from HarbourFront Cable Car Station to Sentosa Cable Car Station.
16. When you arrived at the Sentosa Cable Car Station, walk out the exit gate and then turn to the right.
17. Walk straight a bit and turn right.
18. Then, turn left and go straight.
19. Continue straight ahead, you’ll see the Imbiah Lookout Cable Car Station on your left-hand side.
20. Turn left when you see the Imbiah Lookout Cable Car Station and then walk into to the station.
21. You should turn left for Merlion Station.
22. Take the escalator up and then board the Sentosa Line cable car from Imbiah Lookout Cable Car Station to Merlion Cable Car Station.
23. After exit the Merlion Cable Car Station, take the escalator down. Then, head toward the Imbiah Station which is just opposite of you.
24. Take the Sentosa Express Monorail from Imbiah Station to Resorts World Station. The Resorts World Station just one stop away from Imbiah Station.
25. When you reach the Resorts World Station, go down the escalator.
26. Follow the direction board for SEA Aquarium, go straight.
27. Keep going down this walkway.
28. Slight to the left and continue straight.
29. Go straight along the walkway.
30. Continue straight ahead.
31. At this moment, you should turn left. Then, you’ll spot the SEA Aquarium logo.
32. Turn right and you’ll see the ticketing booth of SEA Aquarium.
33. Go straight for the entrance of S.E.A. Aquarium and turn right for buying aquarium tickets at the ticketing booth.
34. Walk along this way. Soon, you’ll spot the queue lane for aquarium on ahead.
35. Get ready to enter one of the amazing aquarium in the world! 🙂
How to go back to HabourFront MRT Station from S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore via Cable Car?
- Walk to Merlion Cable Car Station from S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore.
- Take the Sentosa Line cable car from Merlion Cable Car Station to Imbiah Lookout Cable Car Station.
- Alight at Imbiah Lookout Cable Car Station and then walk to the Sentosa Cable Car Station.
- Board the Mount Faber Line cable car from Sentosa Cable Car Station to HarbourFront Cable Car Station.
- When you arrived at the HarbourFront Cable Car Station, take the lift to Level 1.
- Then, walk out the entrance and then turn left.
- Walk until the end and then turn right.
- Follow the direction boards for MRT Train which will lead you to the HarbourFront MRT Station.
*It’s just the opposite way how you get to Singapore aquarium via Cable Car.
Getting to S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore (Google Maps)
In summarize, you have 3 methods to go to S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore after you get off at HarbourFront MRT Station.
- Sentosa Express Monorail
Round-trip Cost: SGD $4
Travel Time (one-way): 8 minutes
- Sentosa Boardwalk
Round-trip Cost: Free
Travel Time (one-way): 14 minutes
- Singapore Cable Car
Round-trip Cost: SGD $ 24.50 *If buy ticket online
Travel Time (one-way): 28 minutes
Here’s the Google Maps that give you a big picture on how to get to S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore. 🙂
Click here to see an interactive map
Are you ready to visit the amazing aquarium in Singapore? 🙂
Remember to utilize the online ticket of S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore.
This can give you the advantages of entering the aquarium directly and also enjoy an extra 10% OFF compared to buy your ticket on-site!
Find out more about the online ticket of S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore through the link below.
In a nutshell, a visit to Sentosa Island’s S.E.A. Aquarium is an experience that will last not just in photos but in memory!
Sure, you can visit any ocean to see different water creatures, but this one is different.
With S.E.A. Aquarium, you’re bound to lock eyes with various marine animals of different species, all in one day.
No need to be a diver to see these breathtakingly beautiful sea creatures!
If you’re still contemplating whether to go or not to go, let’s list down the reasons why the S.E.A. Aquarium is an awesome destination for your next vacation.
- The aquarium itself is located at the beautiful Sentosa Island, which is highly accessible by public transport, either MRT Train or Sentosa Express.
- Your presence will be graced by more than 1,000 aquatic species across 50 habitats!
- You’ll leave with the best pictures because of the aquarium’s best lighting!
- You’ll encounter distinct-looking water animals you haven’t seen before.
- You’ll be enlightened, entertained, and educated―all at the same time! Learning more about the ocean realm and its underwater charm is guaranteed.
- Every penny is worth the time and the experience you get.
Surely, the mesmerizing activities of the water creatures will leave you gasping with utter excitement from time to time.
See for yourself and uncover the wonders of the waters!
Touring around the underwater world in Singapore is like seeing the entire ocean in one glorious stroll!
Thanks for spending your time to go through my blog.
I truly hope that the guide able to help you get to S.E.A. Aquarium easily and save your research time.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page for your future reference.
Share this guide to your friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Gmail or WhatsApp.
Lastly, wishing you a very happy and nice holiday in Singapore. 🙂
Discover Other Famous Attractions in Sentosa