Universal Studios Singapore is such a fun destination for all ages. It offers a lot of rides and attractions, from nerve-wracking to family-friendly roller coasters. On top of that, it’s a place loaded with fantastic shows to watch out for.
My wife and I have visited this popular theme park in Singapore at least five times. And each visit is undeniably entertaining and memorable. In this article, I will share the best Universal Studios Singapore rides and attractions, along with its must-watch shows.
Not only that, I’ll show you in very detailed on how to go to Universal Studios Singapore by MRT or cable car in this guide too. 🙂
By the way, there are several attractions surrounding Universal Studios Singapore. Check out this top 20 things to do in Sentosa Island article as well for more ideas on where to explore next.
The Best Universal Studios Singapore Rides
1. TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle
TRANSFORMERS The Ride is a famous 3D dark ride that takes you to a 5-minute adventure packed with thrill and amusement.
As one of the best rides at Universal Studios Singapore, this attraction is always loaded with people waiting for their turns. So, visit early and make this ride a priority to avoid the crowd.
Be prepared for some jaw-dropping effects that will take you in full blast. As you travel through the animating ride vehicle, the music builds up and the tension rises.
It’s like being part of the virtual battle. And of course, the 3D effects are incredible, making your journey worth every second.
2. Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON
Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON is a dueling roller coaster at Universal Studios Singapore that sends you up to 42.5 meters high at 90 kilometres per hour speed. The endless crazy spins and whopping drops make this the best heart-stopping ride in this theme park.
It’s even more exciting because it comes with two options. The red roller coaster stands for the Humans while the inverted blue roller coaster is for the Cyclons.
Choose your side wisely and enjoy the 90-second adventure that will definitely awake your senses. Just a tip though―if you’re eyeing for a normal ride, go for the red one. But for daredevils who want an extra thrill, the blue roller coaster is highly recommended.
3. Revenge of the Mummy
Revenge of the Mummy is a 3-minute, high-speed roller coaster that guarantees you with one-of-a-kind adventure. Embrace the fast-speed tilts, twists, and drops that blend with the dark atmosphere.
And don’t get too relaxed while onboard because mummies, fireballs, and beetles are there to welcome you. Take a grip on the mine car as it surprises you with a 180-degree turn.
Because of its extreme motion combined with scary sounds and effects, it’s included in the best rides for thrill seekers.
4. Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure
The Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure is a free-flowing trip to the Jurassic Park compound. But beware because this is not your typical, smooth adventure. You will be surrounded by gigantic prehistoric creatures operated by amazing animatronics.
Get ready for a river rapids ride that is designed to pump up your sanity. One of the highlights is when you enter the hydroelectric plant.
At this point, the pathway becomes dark and the music gets more intense. And from time to time, you’ll see blinking lights and even some dinosaurs. No doubt, you will enjoy the entire 10 minutes of your journey here.
5. Shrek 4-D Adventure
For an awesome 4D experience with a great storyline, don’t miss the Shrek 4-D Adventure. With its 4D effects, it’s like watching Shrek and Fiona in real life.
Move in sync with the characters as they spend a fairy-tale adventure. This 4D ride also features realistic water squishes and breath-taking jumps. Truly, it’s like entering the world of magic with a dash of excitement.
So, if you want a 4D simulator ride that is exciting from start until finish, this should be on your list. Plus, this spot runs up to 15 minutes so you get to fully enjoy the show.
6. Enchanted Airways
Enchanted Airways is another exciting ride that deserves a visit. Hop aboard this dragon-shaped train that is decorated with iconic fairy tale creatures. Truly, this is a great way to face your fears but in a magical way.
Spot the Big Bad Wolf, Three Little pigs, Gingy, and Pinocchio as you journey through this junior roller coaster. The entire ride will take around 60 seconds so don’t bat an eye. Witness all the beautiful sights and embrace all the fast twists and turns.
7. Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey
Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey welcomes you to a fun rail-suspended ride at Universal Studios Singapore. There are seven suspended basket-shaped vehicles that offer you a unique experience. And this experience is polished up by the tropical designs and exciting animatronics.
See some of the adorable casts such as Puss In Boots, Kitty Softpaws, and Humpty Dumpty. Aside from the main characters, you’ll also come across mother goose and her golden eggs.
8. Canopy Flyer
Bring the entire family and experience the fun at Canopy Flyer. This steel suspended roller coaster is both thrilling and scenic. It’s unlike normal rides because your feet will literally be dangling in the air to give you the sense of flying.
For 40 seconds, this flying vehicle travels you above the grounds and gives you lovely scenes of the entire park. While onboard, don’t miss to catch the panoramic view of Jurassic Park.
9. Amber Rock Climb
Are you up for some physical adventure? Try the Amber Rock Climb and conquer your fear of heights in a unique way. Instead of just normal rock paths, this place comes with fossilized creatures.
Aside from that, there are also precious stones engraved in the rocks. So be sure to stop for a while and appreciate these charms on your way to the top. And once you reach the highest portion, there’s a treasure awaiting your arrival!
10. Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase
Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase is a gentler and indoor dark ride that brings back a flood of sweet memories. As soon as you enter the place, you will be surrounded by a nostalgic sight of childhood memories.
Say hi to Elmo, Super Grover 2.0, Oscar the Grouch, Big Bird, Count von Count, Bert, and more! Aside from meeting your favorite Sesame characters, this fascinating indoor experience is filled with galactic effects and music.
Dance to the beat of the catchy music and capture all the colorful sights. So, if you want a charming scene that takes you back to your younger years, this is the place to go.
11. Madagascar: A Crate Adventure
Madagascar: A Crate Adventure is a laid-back ride for kids and even adults. It’s highly recommended for those who want a calmer adventure. Compared to other thrilling rides, this water expedition lets you relax and enjoy the tropical vibes.
Meet some of the beloved Madagascar characters such as Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria, and many others. Watch as these adorable animals move and talk as if they are real.
This riverboat ride also takes you to some of the beautiful scenes from the movie. And you are given 8 minutes to enjoy this place. Truly, this a great choice after all the crazy rollercoaster rides.
Don’t underestimate these cute and vibrant teacups ride. Accelerator is a fun ride that would make you feel dizzy in just a couple of seconds! So, if you’re looking for a ride that spins you for 1.5 minutes, this one is a perfect contender.
Have fun with your family and friends as these cups rotate back and forth. As time goes by, the spinning becomes faster, so you have to ready yourself beforehand. Plus, the music makes it more intense and entertaining.
If you ever dreamed of riding a dinosaur, this is the place to visit. Dino-Soarin soars above to take you on a spinning adventure. But instead of typical carousel horses, this one comes with dinosaur-winged-shaped seats.
The seat can hold two people, making it a nice parent-child bonding activity. Take your kid as these flying dinosaurs rotate at a moderate pace. The entire experience takes around 1.5 minutes, so make the most out of this short yet fun-filled experience.
14. Treasure Hunters
Treasure Hunters is a vintage expedition that travels you through ancient Egypt. This is a leisure ride that is perfect for families with kids.
Though not for thrill-seekers, this place still comes with a hint of adventure. Capture the antique sights throughout your 4-minute trip. You might catch spot some treasures along the way.
While inside the vintage yet motorized jeep, you will witness some realistic-looking wild animals. These include snakes, vultures, crocodiles, and hippopotamus.
15. King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round
King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round is a favorite merry-go-round among kids and even kids alike. It’s a relaxing ride that spins moderately for about 90 seconds.
Here, you can pick your favorite character from the movie and simply enjoy the ride. Choose from the adorable animals on display such as lions, giraffes, zebras, donkeys, and more.
Another thing that makes this ride eye-catching is the vibrant colors. The tropical designs definitely make the place more attractive.
1. Elmo’s TV Time
Elmo’s TV Time clearly tops the list of the most popular shows at Universal Studios Singapore. It’s because this 20-minute live presentation combines humor and talent into one incredible show.
Walk down memory lane and re-live your childhood with Elmo and the rest of the Sesame Street characters. Here, you will surely love their crazy antics and comical taglines!
Enjoy their musical performances from classical to contemporary songs. With the lively beat and colorful vibes, it’s hard not to sing and dance with these adorable characters. Without a doubt, Elmo’s TV Time is a perfect icebreaker from all the stimulating rides.
WaterWorld is a breath-taking show that always keeps its visitors on the edge of their seats for 20 minutes.
Witness the death-defying live action from the blockbuster movie “WaterWorld”. The entire adventure revolves around a world filled with all water and a mythical destination called the Dry Land.
Look closely as the villains try to hunt the girl with the map of the legendary, dry place. Together with the hero, they fight the bad guys to save their friends, who were left on the floating island. The intensity builds up as the chase continues.
Capture the dramatic water pursuit between the hero and the bad guys. Throughout the show, there are fire and water explosions that add more suspense to the performance.
And if you want to truly feel the thrill, sit near the front seats or the splash zone. Let the music and waters consume your excitement!
3. Lights, Camera, Action
Ever wondered how your favorite movies are created? Lights, Camera, Action! is a 7-minute unique show that showcases the behind the scenes of an action-packed film.
Brace yourself as you enter a setting where a major hurricane hits New York City. Watch as the realistic fire and water wreck the entire set. For an extra thrill, take the front row and see the demonstration up-close!
Even if you’re not a film enthusiast, you’ll definitely be amazed by the special effects. This live show is absolutely worth the visit!
4. Donkey Live
Donkey Live a fan favorite too! This animated show runs for 10 minutes. And within this time duration, you will witness first-hand the natural charms of Donkey.
Listen closely as this adorable character hosts an interactive show. Surprisingly, he can talk, respond, sing, and even throw some funny jokes!
So, if you and your family are looking for a fun interaction, this show is hard to miss! Donkey Live is just too amazing to get unnoticed.
Top Street Entertainment
1. Hollywood Dreams Light-up Parade
Duration: ~ 30 minutes
As soon as the sun retreats back to its horizon, the Hollywood Dreams Light-up Parade illuminates the park with enthralling lights perfectly synced to the lively beats. This evening parade, lasting up to 30 minutes, gathers all your favorite characters into one, fun get-together.
Groove and sing along together with the charming casts from Madagascar, Revenge of the Mummy, Jurassic Park, Shrek, and more! Starting from Waterworld, catch a glimpse of the massive and bright floats as they make their way to New York Zone.
Get star-struck with the floats carrying the ever-alluring women―Betty Boop and Marilyn Monroe. Wave at all the real-life and lifelike characters beaming with happiness. Truly, this is the best way to cap off your fun-filled day!
2. Rhythm Truck
Duration: ~ 20 minutes
Make way for the Rhythm Truck! This 20-minute dance show features epic dancing and drumming skills, all coiled up in catchy songs that will surely make you groove in a heartbeat. Marvel at how the dancers move in harmony with the rhythm.
At one point, you’ll see two dancers showing their impeccable dancing skills inside a boxing-like stage formed from elastic bands. Plus, you can even be part of their team and show your drumming ability! Bring on the funky street vibes and enjoy some dynamic poses with the dancers after the show.
3. The Dance For The Magic Beans
Duration: ~ 10 minutes
Starring Puss in Boots, Kitty Softpaws, and the milk bar attendant (with incredibly long middle and last names), it’s time to witness the ‘Dance Fight of the Century’. Stomp and clamp as Puss and Kitty prepare for the battle to win the magic beans that lay golden eggs.
Showing their smashing moves and even interacting with the guests, watch ‘til the end to know who wins the dance competition and the magical prize! Plus, get a chance to take a picture together with these adorable characters after the show.
4. Madagascar Boogie
Duration: ~ 5 minutes
If you and your kids are self-confessed lovers of the film Madagascar, then it’s time to meet them up-close in a rather comical way. Get entertained by your favorite Madagascar characters, and watch as Gloria the hippo, King Julien the lemur, Alex the lion, and the adorable penguins rock their playful moves!
Madagascar Boogie is such an amusing treat for kids and kids at heart! And to complete the fun, character meet and greet is done after the show, where you can put-on a pose with Madagascar gang.
Character Meet and Greets
1. Bumblebee Transformer
Take the best shots of the 2.9m tall Bumblebee, along with the Autobots leader, Optimus Prime, while walking at Sci-fi City.
They’ll usually hang around opposite to the TRANSFORMERS The Ride, so you must keep your phones ready. You can even dance with the popular transformer as robotic music fills the air!
Get silly with the despicable icon, Gru! Yep, he’s not as despicable as he looks. In fact, he’ll even greet you with a huge smile as you walk to him!
If there’s the wicked but tender at heart Gru, there’s always a set of loveable minions ready to melt everyone’s hearts. Since they can’t talk, they’ll bomb you with their cute little dance moves. These energetic, yellow creatures will size up your entire theme park experience!
Roaming around Universal Studio Singapore is an attention-grabbing pursuit. With one marvelous destination here and another on the other, endless sights of attraction will steal your eyes and time.
But before you get swooped by other fairly magical zones, grab the chance of meeting and greeting one of your well-liked Elmo character!
Perhaps the human-sized Pinocchio is the most generous when it comes to giving hugs. But like all the other characters you’ll encounter, he’ll show you his lively and silly dance moves! Share a bubbly dance together and bring home a memorable souvenir!
These strong-built Egyptian characters can dwarf you in an instant. Though not half the size of the colossal mummies, you’ll stand in the same height as the famous minions when pictured beside them.
On top of that, you can reminisce the Golden Age by socializing with these Egyptian royalties! So, if you want to meet these tall, cunning-looking, yet harmless characters, see their schedule prior to going to their zone.
My Recommended Attractions
Universal Studios Singapore (USS) is truly an amazing theme park that brings happiness, entertainment, and excitement to every visitor.
To make the most out of your visit, here’s my suggested list of rides and shows according to their categories. All the attractions mentioned below are equally entertaining so don’t miss them out.
- Most recommended rides at Universal Studios Singapore: TRANSFORMERS The Ride (#1), Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure (#4), Shrek 4-D Adventure (#5), Enchanted Airways (#6), Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey (#7), Canopy Flyer (#8), Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase (#10), Madagascar: A Crate Adventure (#11)
- Most thrill rides at Universal Studios Singapore: Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON (#2) and Revenge of the Mummy (#3)
- Best rides for kids: TRANSFORMERS The Ride (#1), Shrek 4-D Adventure (#5), Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey (#7), Canopy Flyer(#8), Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase (#10), Madagascar: A Crate Adventure (#11), Accelerator (#12), Dino-Soarin (#13), Treasure Hunters(#14), King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round (#15)
- Most recommended shows and parade at Universal Studios Singapore: Elmo’s TV Time, WaterWorld, Donkey Live and Hollywood Dreams Light-up Parade
- Best characters to meet at Universal Studios Singapore: Bumblebee Transformer, Minions, Elmo and Pinocchio
Money Saving Tips:
If you want to skip the long queues at the ticketing counter, purchase your Universal Studios Singapore tickets online. With this, you just present the soft copy of your ticket from your phone and enter the theme park directly.
Another thing, online tickets are way cheaper than those bought on-site. So, if you want to save time and money, check out the link below.
I suggest you to also read my personally tried and tested 5 days in Singapore itinerary, which covers the best things to do and see. This will also help you unlock all the hidden gems that deserve a visit. Therefore, be sure to check it out so you’ll be able to make use of your travel time wisely.
How to Go to Universal Studios Singapore (3 Easy Ways)
The nearest MRT station to Universal Studios Singapore is HarbourFront MRT Station. Once you reach HarbourFront MRT Station, you have 3 ways to get to Universal Studios Singapore. These are via Sentosa Express monorail, cable car, or by foot.
The Sentosa Express monorail is the fastest and most convenient option. In contrast, the cable car is the slowest but it features some beautiful scenes while travelling to the theme park. And if you’re on a budget, you can just walk to Universal Studios Singapore.
Here’s my detailed guide on how to reach the theme park through the 3 methods I’ve mentioned above.
1. By MRT and Sentosa Express
The fastest and easiest way to go to Universal Studios Singapore is to take MRT to HarbourFront MRT Station. From there, you can ride the Sentosa Express monorail to the theme park in 5 minutes and costs SGD $4.
The guide below will show you in a step-by-step manner how to take MRT and Sentosa Express monorail to Universal Studios Singapore.
1. Catch the North East Line or Circle Line to Harbourfront MRT Station. When you arrive at HarbourFront MRT Station, you should go out the Exit E and then turn left to take an escalator up to the level 3 of VivoCity shopping mall.
2. Take this escalator up until you reach the level 3 of VivoCity shopping mall.
3. After you reach Level 3 of VivoCity shopping mall, make a U-turn and you’ll see the monorail ticketing counter.
4. This is the ticketing counter of Sentosa Express monorail. You can buy the monorail ticket (SGD $4) from here and it can be paid by cash, NETS and credit cards.
5. Scan your monorail ticket or EZ-Link card/NETS Flash card at the boarding gate of VivoCity Station.
6. Board the monorail to Resorts World Station. It just one station away from VivoCity Station.
7. Alight at Resorts World Station and then go down the escalator.
8. After you go down the escalator at Resorts World Station, you just need to follow the direction board over there to assist you go to Universal Studios Singapore.
9. Turn right and then go straight.
10. The entrance of Universal Studios Singapore is located just on your right-hand side. 🙂
2. By Cable Car
The easiest place for you to ride a cable car to Universal Studios Singapore is HarbourFront Cable Car Station. From HarbourFront, you can take the Mount Faber Line cable car to the theme park. The journey takes about 25 minutes and costs SGD $35. For detailed steps of getting there, you can refer below.
Do take note that the cable car is the slowest option to reach the theme park but it can give you to see the beautiful scenery of Singapore and Sentosa Island while travelling to Universal Studios Singapore. Below are some of the scenes you’ll see when you take the cable car to there.
The instruction below will explain in detailed on how to take a cable car to Universal Studios Singapore.
A Guide on Getting to Universal Studios Singapore via Cable Car
1. You should take the North East Line or Circle Line to HarbourFront MRT Station. When you reach the MRT station, you should head for the Exit B and then turn left.
2. After you turn left, you need to turn right and then head straight.
3. Keep going straight until the end and you’ll see an escalator. Go up that escalator.
4. Walk down the stairs and then go straight. Take the escalator up which is located in front of you.
5. After you go up the escalator, you need to turn right and then cross link bridge.
6. After you pass through the link bridge, take the escalator down.
7. Turn right and then go straight.
8. At the T-junction, turn left. Soon, you’ll reach the Harbourfront Tower 2. The Harbourfront Cable Car Station is located at the level 15 of Harbourfront Tower 2.
9. Turn right to enter the Harbourfront Tower 2.
10. After you enter the entrance of Harbourfront Tower 2, you will see the cable car ticketing counter on ahead.
The cable car ticket costs SGD $35 for Adult (13 and above) and SGD $25 for Child (4-12) if you buy the ticket at the ticketing counter. To save money, you can book your cable car tickets here to get 30% discount.
11. After you get your cable car ticket, head to the level 15 via lift. And then, board the Mount Faber Line cable car from there to Sentosa Cable Car Station.
12. When you reach Sentosa Cable Car Station, turn right for transferring to Imbiah Lookout Cable Car Station.
13. Walk straight and turn right again.
14. Continue straight ahead and you’ll spot the Imbiah Lookout Cable Car Station soon.
15. This is Imbiah Lookout Cable Car Station. Go in the station and then turn left to take an escalator up to the level 1 of cable car station.
16. Take the Sentosa Line cable car to Merlion Cable Car Station.
17. When you reach Merlion Cable Car Station, go out the exit and then take the escalator down. Then, walk toward the Imbiah Station. It just opposite the escalator.
18. Take the monorail from Imbiah Station to Resorts World Station. The Resorts World Station just one stop away from the Imbiah Station.
19. When you arrived at Resorts World Station, take the escalator down.
20. After you go down the escalator, follow the Universal Studios Singapore direction board which will lead you go to the theme park. It’s just a 1-minute walk from here to Universal Studios Singapore.
3. By Foot
If you want to save money, you can walk to Universal Studios Singapore from VivoCity shopping mall via Sentosa Boardwalk. It’s about a 15 minutes’ walk to the theme park.
Sentosa Boardwalk is a sheltered pedestrian walkway that’s connected between Sentosa Island and VivoCity. Since Universal Studios Singapore is located in Sentosa Island, you can walk to Universal Studios Singapore via Sentosa Boardwalk.
The instruction below will show you in details how to reach Universal Studios Singapore on foot.
1. Take the North East Line or Circle Line to Harbourfront MRT Station. After you reach HarbourFront MRT Station, head for the Exit E and then turn left to take an escalator.
2. Take the escalator up to the level 1 of VivoCity shopping mall.
3. Once you reach level 1, you should keep on the left-lane and then continue straight.
4. At the crossroad, you should turn left.
5. Continue straight ahead. Soon, you will see an exit of VivoCity shopping mall.
6. Go out the VivoCity shopping mall and go straight along this walkway. Soon, you’ll spot the Sentosa Boardwalk.
7. Walk toward this direction for Sentosa Boardwalk.
8. This is Sentosa Boardwalk. So, keep going straight until the end of Sentosa Boardwalk.
9. This is the end of Sentosa Boardwalk, go through the entry gate and then go straight on for you to cross a bridge on ahead.
10. Cross the bridge.
11. After you cross the bridge, you should turn right and then go straight until you reach the cross junction.
12. At the cross junction, you should turn left. After you turn left, you’ll discover the Universal Studios Singapore on ahead.
10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Normal Ticket Prices:
Adult (13-59): SGD $79
Child (4-12): SGD $59
Senior (60+): SGD $41
Reserve the Universal Studios Singapore e-tickets here to get up to 20% discount!
Universal Studios Singapore, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
Universal Express Pass
On top of the regular admission rates, you are given two express pass options:
- Universal Express
- Universal Express Unlimited
These two Express Pass are making your visit more convenient through fast access to the attractions and the rides.
Universal Express at SGD $90 allows visitors to cover each attraction only once. On the other hand, Universal Express Unlimited at $120 gives unlimited access to each attraction.
Take note that Universal Studios Singapore Express Pass is different from the entrance ticket. So, you need buy the entrances ticket first, and then get the optional express pass once you get to the park.
It is recommended to buy express pass at one of the stores inside the park so that you can check the crowd first. There are lots of stores inside the park selling the express pass. All are priced the same, so no need to worry.
Ultimately, getting an express pass gives you faster and easier access to the following rides and attractions:
- Elmo’s TV Time
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase
- TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle
- Revenge of the Mummy
- Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN
- Battlestar Galactica: CYCLON
- Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure
- Shrek 4-D Adventure
- Donkey LIVE
- Enchanted Airways
- King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round
- Madagascar: A Crate Adventure
- Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey
Universal Studios Singapore’s Lockers
While indulging all the adventures, you must also need to secure your belongings. For the safety and convenience of all visitors, the park is loaded with plenty of lockers at different zones. Each zone has its corresponding rates per hour or per full day.
So, if you want to leave your stuff secured and accessible, opt for the locker area that you are most convenient at.
i. Lockers at Hollywood Zone
These are the only lockers inside the park with bigger storage space. Thus, if you are bringing more stuff, like those for your kids, then this is pretty the best place. Plus, it’s located just right at the side of the park entrance.
- 4 hours for $12
- 1 day for $15
- 4 hours for $24
- 1 day for $30
ii. Lockers at Sci-fi City Zone
Another locker area is positioned within the Sci-fi City Zone, below the Battlestar Galactica ride. Luckily, the first 45 minutes is free of charge. After 45 minutes, you will then be charged $4 for the next 20 minutes and $2 for each additional 20 minutes. Maximum of $20 per day.
iii. Lockers at Ancient Egypt Zone
There are two locker storage spaces in Ancient Egypt, located on the left and right sides of Revenge of the Mummy ride. You are given 60 minutes free storage, then $4 for the next 20 minutes and $2 for each additional 20 minutes. Maximum of $20 per day.
iv. Lockers at The Lost World Zone
If you are near or within the Lost World Zone, you can avail of the lockers located on the left side of Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure ride.
- 1 hour for $4
- 2 hours for $8
- 3 hours for $12
- 4 hours for $16
- 1 day for $20
Where to Go after USS
After your visit to Universal Studios Singapore, explore other attractions in the country. Here’s my list of the 47 best places to visit in Singapore that you can use as a guide.
For your reference, below are some of the most famous tourist spots in Sentosa and Marina Bay. The first and second attractions are located very close to Universal Studios Singapore. The third one, on the other hand, is situated in the Marina Bay area.
1. S.E.A. Aquarium
Explore the breath-taking aquariums and sea habitats of S.E.A. Aquarium. This is the best place to visit if you’re interested in different sea creatures and marine life as a whole. Here are some of my tips for visiting SEA Aquarium Singapore and review.
2. Madame Tussauds
Meet your favorite stars at Madame Tussauds Singapore. In this museum, you’ll get a chance to see the wax figures of celebrities, sports legend, and political leaders. Simply refer to my full review of Madame Tussauds Singapore to get more information about this unique museum.
3. Gardens by the Bay
Walk around the scenic gardens of Gardens by the Bay. This place is known for its Flower Dome and Cloud Forest, along with its Supertree Grove and OCBC Skyway. For all must-visit spots in the area, here’s my complete guide to Gardens by the Bay to help you along the way.